Wednesday, September 21, 2016

9/20/16

What is an IB education?

An IB education is a four High-quality and challenging program that can help you out a lot in your future and your future career. It can showy so many different languages around the world. It can teach you so much knowledge around the world and cultures. It may even show you more about your own culture in many way.

IB Learner Profile

The 3 strongest characteristics I think I'm good at are open-minded, caring and, risk-taker because I think that I use this characteristics almost every day and I'm pretty good at them when it comes to schoolwork. Caring is an important one for me because I think Is one of the most important one's there are to learn from and keeping that skill for the rest of your life can help you out a lot in the future. It's very important to respect yourself and others. The 3 characteristics I think I need more help with are thinkers, communicators,
and knowledgeable because I don't think I'm really good at using them and not really sure on how to use them.





No comments:

Post a Comment