Thursday, March 30, 2017

3/30/17




This picture right here is my favorite out of all the 3 for many reasons. One of the reasons would be because when I used the marque/selection tool on the football player shown in the picture, I did it correctly and change the whole picture besides the player. I also change the brightness and change the background color.




I did some pretty basic stuff in this photo and not really that I'm proud of. For example, I used the selection tool to select the cat figure so I could color the background blue. However, I did make a few mistakes within the process. So I had to use the eraser tool to get rid of the mistakes that I did.




I really didn't like what I did in this picture for many reasons. One of the main one reasons why I don't like this one is because I made so many mistakes that I didn't mean to make. My original plan was to try to color the dog green with blue by using the color tool and the selection tool.





No comments:

Post a Comment