Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Interests

My list
1. One of my favorite things to do outside of schools is to play football with my friends. 

2. I really love to exercise with my mom or family members or at least with someone.

3. I also really like to play video games, most of the time alone but sometimes I also like to play with a friend or someone. 

4. I always like to ride my bike everyday when I throw out the trash and I also like to ride around the houses were I live no reason. It just makes be relax and makes me feel free. 

5. I also really like to enjoy eating food, but not any type of food. My favorite types of food are cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and brownies. 

6. One of my favorite things to to when I'm home is to dance with my mom and sister.  

7. I love to play music all the time with musical instruments. My favorite instruments to play are the saxophone, base clarinet, and the recorder. 

                                                            Things I would like to learn

 1. One thing that I have always wanted to learn how to do is to cook real food. 

 2. I have always wanted to know how to draw or paint something really professionally.

 3. I have always wanted design my own house to live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment